Thursday, November 5, 2009

Bonus Sketch 169

Scrapbook Challenges has moved to a very nifty site: easy to use, full of love, and great sketches by Pamela.

By playing a long, I won the October Sponsor prize....i didn't even know you could win something! (even more reason to hang out there!)

a "launch" party is going on, so you have some time to enter these bonus challenges, heres bonus sketch 169:



here's my layout for the bonus sketch:

A couple things I like about using sketches: inspiration right away and well, look at how many photos i have on that page. if you're familiar with my work...well, you know i'm typically a 1-2 photo kinda gal....but, with the sketch, I put soooo many on one page!

1 comment:

  1. awwww your fur baby is soooo adorable! love this layout!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete