Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Scrappy Blog Hop!

Enjoy following along on the Scrappy Blog Hop! Today, we used stamping on our layouts. You'll see my stamped swirls that I stickled. (you know, my fave thing about scrapping....muahahaha).


this is DH and I at the annual Viennese Ball at college. In order to go, we had to do coat check one night, but enjoying the Ball the following night was great! dancing, music, people watching, and posing for pictures!

Next Up......Misty! Click the Blog Hop Button and see what everyone has created! Leave them some love, too!

4 comments:

  1. love the stamped swirls. I too am seriously addicted to stickles! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO! I never dig out my swirl stamps, I should! I love what you did with them!! Great job and welcome in the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your stamping! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete